Acropora possible stn question

t blackwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
71
Location
near aiken sc
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an acro rookie...I have about 5 and they all look fine except one. It's about an inch..kind of a double green staghorn...has very long polyp extension..but the very top and about 15 percent down the side looks like it's lost flesh or stn. What can I do
 
I'm an acro rookie...I have about 5 and they all look fine except one. It's about an inch..kind of a double green staghorn...has very long polyp extension..but the very top and about 15 percent down the side looks like it's lost flesh or stn. What can I do
A picture would help.
 
I'm an acro rookie...I have about 5 and they all look fine except one. It's about an inch..kind of a double green staghorn...has very long polyp extension..but the very top and about 15 percent down the side looks like it's lost flesh or stn. What can I do
Following
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new