Acropora vs Montipora Digitata

  • Thread starter Thread starter kartrsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kartrsu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
874
Reaction score
580
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a millepora frag that I want to superglue over some encrusting bubble gum monti digi. Trying to see if it will beat the bubble gum digi when it encrusts or is this a bad idea? Digi has lost to stylos and pocillopora, so I think yes, but I want to ask the experts. I could use a bone cutter and clear the area, but much easier to superglue over.

171AA888-FE5F-4675-8E3D-6C3B4DDB9F54.jpeg

D89325DF-2364-4ADC-AF59-5913F5E1A954.jpeg
 
The less expensive coral will always win. Those are the rules of coral fight club.
Lol. So it sounds like you recommend scraping it off. Fwiw it has lost to stylos and pocillopora which I consider as more expensive vs bubble gum digi.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new