Acropora with GFP expression ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmcd94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmcd94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
174
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m not too familiar with any of those fancy names out there but I was wondering if anyone would be able to identify the species of this acropora.
it does have some green fluorescent protein expression throughout.
If anyone has any thoughts on what this particular acro may be, I greatly appreciate it!
Thanks,
Terry

58675BDB-2C17-431B-8763-44BAF15D2BD5.jpeg B39FFD9E-4B85-48AE-B78F-47E680A79040.jpeg C78837C0-7A27-4DB1-99B3-8BE00A153698.jpeg
 
Acropora Pretty Coolinatius... That's the fancy name I gave mine.
20210131_112122.jpg
 
Or, maybe, it's the Acropora Bitchinata Specialosa...
20210131_104840.jpg
 
Last edited:
Maybe A. Rosaria, not too uncommon to see this happening with that species
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new