Lemonade’s Slice of Reef

I like all your sps and that lagoon should be pretty nice once completed. Any chance you have a full tank shot of the 150?
Thanks. The lagoon system should be pretty cool, I’m hoping.
Here’s an FTS of the 150. I’ve been swapping stuff out lately so a lot of frags mostly.
DE677195-5435-4DF4-BB8C-4889375241EA.jpeg
 
Only took 3 years.. but this piece is finally shining lately. I was always doubtful that this would ever be something nice. Bought originally as a fresh cut off a wild A. Latistella (Bali SC) colony. Happy that this one has proved me wrong
804DCA24-5B05-4D04-B90A-9D8E3DB2D894.jpeg
 
Any updates? Loving it so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new