Acropwere or ME polyp extender

Glenn Siegel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding another doser to my mixed reef tank to add aminos and Mag. I have used acro power on my other tank for awhile and also dose a/b + 2x/wk prior to spot feeding coral.

In adding another DOS to my apex would you recommend acropower (not broken don’t fix it although I have used it in the past on a different tank and not this one)
-or do you recommend ME amino polyp extender -fewer ingredients than Acropower but I have met Mark Eskenazi in the past and have seen his operation and he only uses quality products.,

Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Adding another doser to my mixed reef tank to add aminos and Mag. I have used acro power on my other tank for awhile and also dose a/b + 2x/wk prior to spot feeding coral.

In adding another DOS to my apex would you recommend acropower (not broken don’t fix it although I have used it in the past on a different tank and not this one)
-or do you recommend ME amino polyp extender -fewer ingredients than Acropower but I have met Mark Eskenazi in the past and have seen his operation and he only uses quality products.,

Thanks!
I’ve had great results with ME products which are highly concentrated

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using both right now but plan on switching over to the ME Polyp Extender. Mostly, due to the cost.
When buying by the gallon, the ME Polyp Extender is much cheaper than Acropower.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back