Acros & 100mm macros

  • Thread starter Thread starter lemonade
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lemonade

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
702
Reaction score
1,430
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love some macros
268D24A0-30ED-4B96-B82A-87B5373295DB.jpeg
0B94F46E-71F1-4A2C-89ED-7D510D701F49.jpeg
F3143E52-FF58-4001-978E-12BB579463A6.jpeg
D6B1D9F2-64B0-4BF0-A2C1-1ED6F441BB1C.jpeg
8A22DC6F-756E-450C-8AB6-7418E34294FE.jpeg
0093A43B-6F0C-43F0-A4B5-8C566FAE4CF6.jpeg
0C9D3F09-A36D-41FC-BBD5-64FE54958BCF.jpeg
BB1FFCC9-B852-46C8-93F9-A5FA26A38D0E.jpeg
E315AF9F-C341-4C08-A7C8-E3727E1FC502.jpeg
 
I have been look at getting a 105MM Macro lens. Now I think I am just going to have to pull the trigger and get it.
 
What settings are you using?
tripod? Couldn’t get sharp image like you did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new