• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ACROS! Healed and encrusting

Item Price
40-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

B-RadReefer84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
426
Reaction score
64
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some very beautiful acros healed and ready to go. Shipping is $50 to most places will need your zip to check for sure. DOA policy is standard 2 hours after delivery. Pic of dead coral in sealed bag. In the event of a DOA I will send a replacement and if I do not have one then I will refund, shipping costs are final and can not be refunded. Not responsible for shipping delays but will do my best to work with you in event to any issues. You have to spend $100 minimum plus shipping.

Home Wrecker 1- SOLD
273A2CA2-DE3C-4E57-9D44-32EFA6621DC0.jpeg


Home Wrecker 2- SOLD
9C401B26-6B3C-4ADE-A523-C19AAA7CBED3.jpeg


Pink Passion 1- SOLD
83325D1F-AE1A-491C-B2F5-60B18E6B6349.jpeg


Pink Passion 2- $50
E2F10E10-F55F-49A0-9A9E-94A9B1ACBF00.jpeg


Pink Passion 3- $40
0E72507E-96C1-4C98-935C-BF4EF15D9931.jpeg


Pink Passion 4- $40
8D63E2C7-0C13-46F0-8A88-167CF291A350.jpeg


Pink Passion 5- $40
BA016C07-9F02-4CEB-8BD7-3860F0FF77D2.jpeg


Bill Murray 1- $60
D460B25D-0D71-41AB-B4B5-73A6EB8D0CA8.jpeg


Bill Murray 2- SOLD
55B84DC8-8BC4-41C8-8DD7-08674159138C.jpeg


Bill Murray 3- $40
3E5719F5-EBEA-4F8A-A611-76F2723A30A9.jpeg


PC Rainbow- SOLD
6817EE11-C4B1-447C-8095-4569D7B29465.jpeg


Twisted Sister- $75
65B52975-49CC-4660-A5C9-A304C5146691.jpeg


Pink Lemonade 1- $50
6C820180-452E-4168-B6C7-4B38300CDAFE.jpeg


Pink Lemonade 2- $40
DA81B109-232B-419C-AA83-79641D667582.jpeg


Pinky The Bear- $50
1EF83276-4EA1-425B-8C24-CD57C5F5EBEE.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new