Acros ids ?

sticksreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
284
Reaction score
115
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.

i have bought many sps packs in the past and cant remember them all. Also some still needs to color up (thats my feeling) but not complaining, its growing.

Can you guys help me id these? Thank you!

2F4A6D9C-2291-4A70-917F-F6104818BA95.jpeg
 
bump

I can't help with the id, I've given up trying to id specific corals. Maybe somebody else can help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new