• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acros! UNUSUAL Bottlebrush!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided keeping a packed reef tank is becoming a little bit stressful...so it is time to start breaking down somr of my corals.

This is a purple tipped bottle brush with green polyps

Starlight Bottlebrush

Mother
IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg


Pictures of frags will be up later.

I have 3 available

1 is 3 branches-$150shipped
The other 2 are 1 branch-$100 shipped.

Shipping cost me $80-$100 so this is a pretty good deal.
 
I will sell all 3 frags for $225shipped. Split them with 2 other friends?

I will try to take pictures of them in a few minutes.
 
Bump.

ALSO I will trade for mini colonies of soft corals
im looking for

RH
BH
CAR
Yellow Jackets
Fizzy Lizzy
etc. etc.
 
Yes but a mini colony. The zoas would go in my new softie/seagrass tank.
 
Alright I have mini colony what other types of coral would you be willing to trade for it
 
How many polyps and what are you looking for? I have some of everything...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new