Howard, first off you have a simply gorgeous display tank. Well done, indeed!! Attractive aquascape, coral colors are amazing and a nice clean look.
A couple of questions, what has your rate of growth been with these LED's? Did these grow out more under the older G2 units, or are you noticing better growth under the P series? Have any of your corals, whether SPS or LPS experience any color shift/ morph since the switch?
I am considering the P series LED's for my 60"x30"x25" (185gal), most of my corals currently are frags to mini colonies. I'm currently using an ATI PM 10x54 which I have managed to bleach some of my SPS's pretty badly. They're recovering but this will take time. I like the fact that with LED you can ramp and control so many aspects of your lighting rather than on or off.
Thank you for your time and once again, fantastic display!