Acrylic aquarium damage???

maciek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just bought my first acrylic aquarium and noticed something in the picture I captured. My question is: does this indicate a potentially weak structure in the aquarium? I dont care about how it looks.
20250911_210148.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new