Acrylic crazing

creepervision

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this tank up for 6 months. I got the tank used. I was told a cat did its business in the corner. Just wanted to see what you guys think about the crazing. I ran it thought google and was told to drain the tank. That would be an undertaking. What do you think, is it safe? the tank is 8*4*30.



8499.jpg

8500.jpg

8497.jpg

8498 (1).jpg

8498.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new