Acrylic help!!!

Oiseau Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
574
Reaction score
5
Location
Rexburg, ID
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering where the best place is to buy acrylite gp and other acrylic parts and maybe this will help others I have many diy projects to get started but want to make sure I'm spending the little money I have for the best bang for the buck type of a deal please help all you acrylic guru's
 
Check your yellow pages under plastic manufacturing, plastic suppliers, or sign shops... Best advice I can give ya... Shipping is a killer!!!! eBay works for little pieces...
 
Check your yellow pages under plastic manufacturing, plastic suppliers, or sign shops... Best advice I can give ya... Shipping is a killer!!!! eBay works for little pieces...

Yeah there is one plastic place In my area and they use cheap cheap s**t and charge acrylite/cast acrylic prices and the guy cuts like a drunk haha and the sign companies in my area ha how much money can I make off this smooz that's their ethics it sucks that's half the reason I bugged you hope you don't mind I can buy online pAy shipping and get better stuff and still save money!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new