Acrylic Tank Scrtaches

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if there is any safe way to smooth out, or remove sctaches, without emptying the tank and removing livestock? I am not looking for perfection. I recognize that the fix that I am seeking probably doesn't exist, but also realize that others have dealt with this problem.
I would be grateful for any input!
 
Thanks for the ideas. One of my LFS folks told me that their may be a sponsor,or individual on R2R that has a special product, or "system" for scratch removal.
Any ideas on this information would be greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new