ADA 30C by: @su0ng.1

Very cool! Love this, I like nanos and interesting critters. Half of my Tank is Okinawan live rock hitchikers. Keep feeding heavily, I make a liquid soup out of reed mariculture liquid foods plus reef roids and gonipower and various other powdered foods plus selcon and Red Sea AB+. I have Oysters, tunicates and sponges are growing all over like crazy. Props for having one of the most interesting tanks on the forum (to me, at least). Just next time, use live rock ;)
 
Very cool! Love this, I like nanos and interesting critters. Half of my Tank is Okinawan live rock hitchikers. Keep feeding heavily, I make a liquid soup out of reed mariculture liquid foods plus reef roids and gonipower and various other powdered foods plus selcon and Red Sea AB+. I have Oysters, tunicates and sponges are growing all over like crazy. Props for having one of the most interesting tanks on the forum (to me, at least). Just next time, use live rock ;)
Thanks, glad youre interested in this build! Where'd u get okinawan live rock?? Thats crazy cool. You might like this: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/natural-light-68g-lagoon-su0ng-1.897238/
Same concept, just a lot larger room to play with. I unfortunately didnt go with live rock. I like to take time with the aquascape lol. Sadly this current build will be taken down in a couple weeks, only one tank allowed to exist. Rules of the house.

Edit: didnt realize you have already seen the other build. Thanks for checking that one out as well!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new