ADA 30C by: @su0ng.1

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool! Love this, I like nanos and interesting critters. Half of my Tank is Okinawan live rock hitchikers. Keep feeding heavily, I make a liquid soup out of reed mariculture liquid foods plus reef roids and gonipower and various other powdered foods plus selcon and Red Sea AB+. I have Oysters, tunicates and sponges are growing all over like crazy. Props for having one of the most interesting tanks on the forum (to me, at least). Just next time, use live rock ;)

OP
OP
shrimped

shrimped

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool! Love this, I like nanos and interesting critters. Half of my Tank is Okinawan live rock hitchikers. Keep feeding heavily, I make a liquid soup out of reed mariculture liquid foods plus reef roids and gonipower and various other powdered foods plus selcon and Red Sea AB+. I have Oysters, tunicates and sponges are growing all over like crazy. Props for having one of the most interesting tanks on the forum (to me, at least). Just next time, use live rock ;)
Thanks, glad youre interested in this build! Where'd u get okinawan live rock?? Thats crazy cool. You might like this: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/natural-light-68g-lagoon-su0ng-1.897238/
Same concept, just a lot larger room to play with. I unfortunately didnt go with live rock. I like to take time with the aquascape lol. Sadly this current build will be taken down in a couple weeks, only one tank allowed to exist. Rules of the house.

Edit: didnt realize you have already seen the other build. Thanks for checking that one out as well!

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back