Adam at BattleCorals Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CHEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
22
Location
Destin ,Florida
If anyone is on the fence on ordering from Adam at Battlecorals don't be. This my second time ordering from him. the lasted pack was 16 sps. my second pack I ordered a mega pack from him 24 sps. everything came in great, colors superb and polyped out in the bags. Adam is a great guy and superb customer service And his corals are top notch. This is how good his customer service is. I had an accident a couple of month ago with the tank and lost all my sps and fish ( was out of town and had my nephew watch( the tank I still manually dose) and he spilled 64oz of calcium in to the tank). Adam was nice enough to replace some of the sps I order from him lasted time if he had them. Thank a lot Adam. ( which he didn't have to do). Great guy, Great corals, Great customer service. Will be ordering again for sure. Thanks Ken
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new