Adams 300 gallon mixed reef

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve been semi absent from the hobby for about 2.5 years. I have two tanks 150 that 7 years old and I’m putting up my 300 gallon crystal dynamic 8’ x 2.5’ x 2’

It has a 48” stand I built my self.

A 150 gallon sump

This project has taken me quiet a while about 2.5 years and it’s only lately gotten water due to... life, new baby, new house, work... but it has water!

Side note it has the usual set backs

And distractions

But it’s getting closer

If you want to see my please follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Next video I will be adding the fish!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
Sabina

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
Update: I’ve ordered the fish from Elliot at Marine collectors. First time purchasing from Elliot. Seems like a good guy and I really like that I can order all my fish at one location the size I want and have them quarantined.

He’s found all but the purple tang. Hopefully Monday there is a good shipment of them.

Most all of the photos are from Marine Collectors website. https://www.marinecollectors.com/

Osidedude

View Badges
Reaction score
My Crystal Dynamics tank will be done late Oct...would love to come see your tank as thinking about using a lot of the same equipment you used with a few differences. Will you be at the next meeting?

John

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
Sabina

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
My Crystal Dynamics tank will be done late Oct...would love to come see your tank as thinking about using a lot of the same equipment you used with a few differences. Will you be at the next meeting?

John
Unfortunately probably not going to make the meeting. That is my wife’s birthday and that Saturday our baby girl is due. Maybe we can figure out another day if your in OC. Or if your in OC before the meeting it’s highly likely I’ll be at the house waiting for my wife to get off work at 6:30.

Osidedude

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow...congrats!!! Busy time for you...760-458-1353 shoot me a text and let me know if you will have a few mins on Sunday...if not I can catch up with you in a few months.

Corals.com
OP
Sabina

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score

had to prep tank for a work trip out of the country. Hope you enjoy

OP
Sabina

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
Stocking
REVISED YouTube didn’t like my music

Last edited:
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Do you believe that a long term benefit of changing out your water is diluting your mistakes?

• Yes

Votes: 249 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 61 13.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 73 15.9%
  • Haven't really thought about that

Votes: 76 16.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors