Adams 300 gallon mixed reef

How to clean pumps for aquariums. DIRTIER THE BETTER
 
Aquarium Inspiration for a reef keeper

Thanks for sharing @Sabina. so true, life happens and things are really weird right now. not sure how else to call it. I had similar weekend. your video was perfect. pause. think and relax. you got me back in a creative place. Happy Journey's!
 
Thanks for sharing @Sabina. so true, life happens and things are really weird right now. not sure how else to call it. I had similar weekend. your video was perfect. pause. think and relax. you got me back in a creative place. Happy Journey's!
Glad to hear that! Thank you.
 
last weeks SCMAS meeting



When to a fish store in San Bernardino. Here is a quick tour.

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new