Adaptive Reef In-Line Probe Holder

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasperOe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
5,509
Location
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

I am finalizing my plumbing design and I came across this product from Adaptive Reef. Now, that would be a great addition on the line from my utility pump to my reactors, wouldn't it?

Has anybody used this- and if so, any examples on how?

Pictures please! :cool:

adaptive-reef-in-line-probe-holder-manifold.jpg
 
Hi Reefers,

I am finalizing my plumbing design and I came across this product from Adaptive Reef. Now, that would be a great addition on the line from my utility pump to my reactors, wouldn't it?

Has anybody used this- and if so, any examples on how?

Pictures please! :cool:

adaptive-reef-in-line-probe-holder-manifold.jpg
This looks neat and well worthwhile, I don’t have the sort of setup with probes or anything, but I’ll have to keep this in mind for when I do :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
This looks neat and well worthwhile, I don’t have the sort of setup with probes or anything, but I’ll have to keep this in mind for when I do :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yeah definitely thinking about this one when doing my custom plumbing soon! :D Just need to find the right way of doing it....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new