Add once to next box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More than once I've wanted to add something to my scheduled box order... but I can't seem to figure it out or get it to work. It'll go to my cart, but look like it wants to charge me shipping when I go to check out....

Just wanted to add something to my scheduled order the one time so that I'd save the shipping... This time just wanted to add a bottle of coralline to my order that processes next week...

Any tips?

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
More than once I've wanted to add something to my scheduled box order... but I can't seem to figure it out or get it to work. It'll go to my cart, but look like it wants to charge me shipping when I go to check out....

Just wanted to add something to my scheduled order the one time so that I'd save the shipping... This time just wanted to add a bottle of coralline to my order that processes next week...

Any tips?
Sending you a PM to get your scheduled order information so we can get you taken care of :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back