New Purchase? New loyal customer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order in January for a bunch of fish. After their quarantine process and scheduling delivery I Just got 7 new additions tucked into my tanks today. Huge box arrived unharmed, well packed. Fish all looked great in the bags. I used the acclimation process described on the website and they all look fat, healthy, cruising around picking for food. The Banana Wrasse is awesome!

There was one fish missing from the box however. But I let them know right away and got an email back within minutes. They are shipping him out separately no problems.

I wanted to commend them on a level of customer service I’ve only seen with a few companies. Already looking forward to making another order.

For anyone considering Dr Reefs, these QT’d fish are amazing!

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order in January for a bunch of fish. After their quarantine process and scheduling delivery I Just got 7 new additions tucked into my tanks today. Huge box arrived unharmed, well packed. Fish all looked great in the bags. I used the acclimation process described on the website and they all look fat, healthy, cruising around picking for food. The Banana Wrasse is awesome!

There was one fish missing from the box however. But I let them know right away and got an email back within minutes. They are shipping him out separately no problems.

I wanted to commend them on a level of customer service I’ve only seen with a few companies. Already looking forward to making another order.

For anyone considering Dr Reefs, these QT’d fish are amazing!
Great to hear, I’ve got an order with him on hold while we get the 125 up and filled!
Debra

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back