Added a few more SPS yesterday

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a few small frags that I found locally. A green pavona, a green goblin anacropora, and a purple stylophora. The green goblin anacropora is very similar to my goldenrod, but more of a neon green vs the yellow. The polyps seem to be a very similar color though. I'm hoping that it stays more green, and doesn't "turn" into another frag of goldenrod. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I'm hoping that the green and purple stylophora intertwine. I think they will look good all mixed together.

Now, I've got to stop adding corals, :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I'm out of room!

IMG_1417.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg


IMG_1420.jpeg
 
Going to need a bigger tank!
I say that as soon as I'm done with a build! Get some branch rock and add it vertically to your aquascape. Each tip becomes a new mounting point. ;)

Where there's a will, there's a way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new