Added Bicolor Angel, but…

CrazyG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a Bicolor Angel a couple of days but my lawnmower blenny which is less than half its size has been bullying him to a corner of my 76 Gallon Half Circle reef tank… what can I do so the Angel doesn’t feel so threatened or mans up to this little bully??

image.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a Bicolor Angel a couple of days but my lawnmower blenny which is less than half its size has been bullying him to a corner of my 76 Gallon Half Circle reef tank… what can I do so the Angel doesn’t feel so threatened or mans up to this little bully??

image.jpg
can you move blenny to sump or QT tank to break territory?

I'm currently introducing new fish using acclimation box which has magnets to move into fish territories so fish gets use to new fish - I've got Death Dealer tangs and my poor new fish would have died 100x just between last night and this morning if it wasn't for the Octo Aquatics acclimation box (i got large size The Shu - silly names): https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/octo-aquatics-acclimation-box.666552/

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back