Added star polyps to my tank. SO EXITED!

lilly.hall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
147
Location
raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I added star polyps to my tank. I am so excited it is my first coral. It’s currently closed, but I will give it time!

C0851FB8-846D-426F-B765-CCADF147E905.jpeg
 
Very nice!!! I’m sure you have done your research about how they can spread. I just added a frag myself! Took anout a day to open after overnight shipping.

Happy The Office GIF
 
Very nice!!! I’m sure you have done your research about how they can spread. I just added a frag myself! Took anout a day to open after overnight shipping.

Happy The Office GIF
Yes I know they can spread Im hoping they will to cover my whole rock!
 
Aw nice one,glad you happy and excited and gsp covering whole rockwork would look cool,I've been thinking do same but with all zoas ^_^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new