ADDICTED to Chalice? We can help!!! Check out these Collector's Chalice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're addicted to Chalice like we are, you're in the right place! Gold Rims, Red Rims, Gold Dust, Convicts and more! Hands down one of our favorite corals and for good reason! They have some of the craziest combinations of color, show awesome contrast, have great growth potential, continue to color up and get even better with time, possess awesome frag potential and simply look amazing in an aquarium! Whew, that's a long list!

Here's a few of our favorites that are currently available on our site. There's plenty more not listed here, BOTH Colonies and Frags! Thanks for checking these guys out!

CORALS.COM

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Corals.com , What type of lighting and what par r u keeping the red rim chalice under?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have them under LED lighting, Radion G4 Pros. Medium flow and medium lighting. Sorry, I don't have a par reading for you. Some red rim chalice like lower lighting though, especially the deep water variety. This one has been doing great under the current lighting. Sometimes you just have to play around with their placement to find the right spot where they're the happiest and doing well. Thanks for asking!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have them under LED lighting, Radion G4 Pros. Medium flow and medium lighting. Sorry, I don't have a par reading for you. Some red rim chalice like lower lighting though, especially the deep water variety. This one has been doing great under the current lighting. Sometimes you just have to play around with their placement to find the right spot where they're the happiest and doing well. Thanks for asking!
I am using t5/led hybrid, using xr15 g4 pros, so that's good, was wondering if I could keep that awesome coloring. If it's still available I will buy a couple of frags, including that red rim.

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using t5/led hybrid, using xr15 g4 pros, so that's good, was wondering if I could keep that awesome coloring. If it's still available I will buy a couple of frags, including that red rim.
Just reviewed the site and that red rim chalice is still available. Thanks again!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back