Adding a five to my redsea 200.

  • Thread starter Thread starter oxy71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oxy71

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmond
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if placing a plexiglass divider instead of the cage would work better. I really want to have a copepod habitat. Anyone have a pic of how they modified their sump to include a fuge section? Really new to this joint and would love some advice.

70753700015__FB481A0B-86D1-4A13-BD13-18EADA0AEC94.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new