Adding copepods

Just incase your wondering, I have ordered pods from aquariumdepot, they are great and having a buy 1000 for 19.99 ant 1000 free right now
yup!
ANything else get pretty rough reviews. from me too. but the pods!!!
 
I've ordered from them and everything was great. Only 1 order though.

Question though. Do I need to feed the pods anything?
 
I've ordered pods from them 2x now. Both times it was all amphipods, which are too big for mandarins and pipefish. Bummer.
 
I've ordered pods from them 2x now. Both times it was all amphipods, which are too big for mandarins and pipefish. Bummer.
that's odd, I got a pretty diverse mix. And fwiw, with my mandys and pipes, IME eat the baby pods after the bloom. Our male now will also take on any of them that fit in his mouth.

Question though. Do I need to feed the pods anything?
nope.
If you have chato, I sprinkle flake food or coral frenzy on top of it to stimulate a bloom from time to time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new