Adding false perculas

  • Thread starter Thread starter larkin3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

larkin3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.5 “ maroon and gold clown in a 90 gal with lots of rock. I am adding a bubble tip in the hopes he will host. Was wondering if I could also add a pair of false perculas with another anemone.
 
Maroon will most likely kill them and claim both BTAs. Footprint isn’t big enough to pull this off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new