Question about Adding Lightning Maroon Clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yates273
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,713
Reaction score
1,197
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fully grown lighting maroon clown in my 120. Is it possible to add another large Lightning maroon clown to the tank or am I asking for trouble since they may fight for dominance?
 
I have a fully grown lighting maroon clown in my 120. Is it possible to add another large Lightning maroon clown to the tank or am I asking for trouble since they may fight for dominance?
You could attempt to pair them but just be aware of size differences. The larger of the two will stay the most dominant and largest. My snowflakes fought when i added them seperately but they live in harmony now 90% of the time.
 
That seems like a recipe for disaster. Maroon pairing is normally done with two juveniles or one larger and one smaller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new