Adding fish to DT

Melinda01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
271
Reaction score
159
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at the moment I have a orchid dottyback and ywg in a 10 gallon QT to be added to the DT May 3rd (after a 76 day fallow period.
I just got a lineatus wrasse, hooded fairy wrasse, and yellow eye kloe tang today. They are currently in a 55 gallon QT. May 19th will be 6 weeks QT and I would like to add them to the DT at that time if all goes as planned. Once the dottyback moves to the DT on May 3rd I plan to QT a couple clowns for 6 weeks. They would finish QT the middle of June in that case.
So the question is, if I add the dottyback May 3rd, the two wrasses and tang May 19th, and two clowns the middle of June will that be stocking to quickly? It’s a 72 gallon DT. At that time I plan to be fully stocked with fish.
 
Okay. Thank you. I’m just trying my best to avoid another tank disaster.
 
Agreed. That time frame should work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new