Adding Klir Filter roller to Innovative Marine Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter kken6217
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just cover shipping and i could print them for you. USPS priority is $10 . And you have the Klir 4 right?
That would be awesome! Yes, I just got a lightly used Klir 4 v2 off eBay. Do you want me to DM you my email address to send me a PayPal request for the money? Or would Venmo work better?
 
That would be awesome! Yes, I just got a lightly used Klir 4 v2 off eBay. Do you want me to DM you my email address to send me a PayPal request for the money? Or would Venmo work better?
I'll message you my PayPal address and get the printer rollin. Ill ship them on Monday.
 
I'd be curious about this too. Looks better built than the klir
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new