OP
OP
JohnNYC8

JohnNYC8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at your build page (nice tank by the way). Do you have enough in that tank for all those snails to eat?
I'm afraid that I probably don't. I'm willing to supplement if necessary. I'm ordering my fish from Dr. Reef and they only sell snails in lots of 10. I'm sure I can pay for 10 and ask him to send me fewer if that's the best route to go.

Mav88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm afraid that I probably don't. I'm willing to supplement if necessary. I'm ordering my fish from Dr. Reef and they only sell snails in lots of 10. I'm sure I can pay for 10 and ask him to send me fewer if that's the best route to go.
Awesome! I’ve used Drreefs before and I got healthy eating fish.

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bumblebee snails will eat left over food. The astreas will graze algae. You may want to check these guys out Link

you can order a small batch and, as long as you stay with just snails, you get free USPS priority shipping.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back