Adding reef rock branch to established tank

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m going to add a real reef rock branch to my tank and I want to know if I should soak it rodi water. Does anybody have experience with this brand?

IMG_3929.jpeg
 
You really shouldn't use the Emergency tag for things like this..

While I don't have experience with that brand, if it were me I would rinse it well in tap then let it soak in either newly made saltwater, or even tank water from a water change is good. Soak overnight, then swish it around and drop it in the tank.
 
You really shouldn't use the Emergency tag for things like this..

While I don't have experience with that brand, if it were me I would rinse it well in tap then let it soak in either newly made saltwater, or even tank water from a water change is good. Soak overnight, then swish it around and drop it in the tank.
You’re right and I didn’t mean to use it can I take it off?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new