Adding tangs

Eye Candy Coral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 320 gal display 7'x3'x25" in that tank I have a striated tang,2 sailfin tangs, a yellow tang, and a hippo tang. I have in other tanks a purple tang, a powderblue tang, and a scopus tang. I have a Naso tang at a friends. I have had all the tangs for some time and are about 4-6 inches. What I want to do is add all the tangs into my display when I get the naso tang. All the tangs should look awesome in my display. If they dont brutalize each other. Does anyone else have a bunch of tangs in their tank? Is that to many or am I just asking for problems?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new