adding tanks to an AIO?

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a im nuvo 10g, ive got a decent idea for one tank... but how can i add two tanks?

Its a tower of tanks. Top level is my display which is the 10g AIO. shelf below the display is tank one, which will house live food for my angler and a frag rack, and then the bottom shelf is tank 3 where it will house frags and snails

Basically, im going to run two pumps in the 5g below the im 10g.. One from the 5g going up to the first chamber of the AIO and One from the third chamber where the 10 g receives its return, going down to the 5g. It'll create flow for the 5g, but also circulate water between the two.

But how do i connect a third tank to this? Do i plumb the tank to the tank above it? and then do a return to the tank below?

OP
OP
Musovski

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i create a Manifold tower?

from the bottom up:

Tank 3: Run 1/2 pvc tubing from the pump going up the tank, 2 45's to create the angle going up to reduce power, then run the pipe up to the second tank, put a T, run the second tank pump to the T, then from the T bring both those up to the DT in one pipe into first chamber?

Then run two different return lines going down to tank 2, and tank 3?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Back