Additional Lighting for SPS Dominated Reef

Definitely T5 - just find something in your price range and hopefully have better luck that what you got before. Sometimes more $$$ is worth it, sometimes not.
 
I don't think Sunblasters are rated for use over uncovered tanks.

I run Aquatic Life T5s (check out the hybrid unit, it will hold your XR15s too) but if I could do it all again I would go full on Sunpower with a ReefBrite add on.
After years and years of service life, I’ll rate them myself as excellent and cost effective.

I just change the bulbs once per year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new