Additions for my Nano?

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Fluval Evo (13 gal) that currently has a single fish in it (a Sharknose Goby); I also have a second Fluval Evo that is cycling. I am looking at ordering some fish for these tanks.

I like the idea of Trimma and Eviota Gobies as they are small. Will these gobies get on well together (and with my Sharknose)? Will any of these clash with a clown goby?

What about if I add a Blenny (Barnacle or Tailspot) into the mix?

If going for these tiny fish, how many do you think would be ok in a 13 gallon tank?

Thanks in advance.

StarterSaltWater

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have the same tank Fluval Evo 13.5, upgraded the pump to Sicce 1.0, intank filtration in chamber 1 with floss / chemipure / bio balls in chamber 2.

As for stocking, I have the following:

- 2 Captive bred Mocha Storm Clowns
- 1 Pink Streaked Wrasse - great personality always swimming out and about
- 1 Yellow Clown goby, small but has good personality perching on corals etc
- 1 Flaming Prawn Goby ( Griessingei Goby) - my newest addition only a few days in but very cool micro fish

I have had a Yasha Hase with a red banded pistol but they never paired, the pistol died and the Yasha unfortunately made it through my mesh lid and onto the floor.

I perform weekly 2.5g changes using Red Sea Reef Pro salt and have no problem with that bio load including my inverts and corals. I would honestly enjoy more smaller gobies of the clown variety.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back