Adopted old infested tank. Turn into QT?

Semper.Reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Messages
467
Reaction score
268
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My buddy just gave me his old AIO Evo. This thing was previously infested with everything in the book... I planned on setting this up as a QT. After a deep scrub... Is it still even worth using as a QT or am I playing with fire?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new