Advanced Acrylics Frag Tank

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience with or links to build threads using a tank from Advanced Acrylics? I'm looking at one of their frag tanks, specifically this one in the 24x24x8 configuration.

Efrainz28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main DT 96x36x32,sump 72x24x12, ATO container 40g, and frag tank 36x24x12 are from Advance Acrylics. John was great to work with and meet with me on a Saturday to go over design and layout. The DT is perfect but the frag tank has micro bubbles at the corners but nothing to compromise the tank. You can’t tell unless you are looking for them.(not a lot of bubbles)

I purchased the tank and have not set it up yet. Sad to say it’s been a couple of years but hopefully going up this year.

OP
OP
nautical_nathaniel

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main DT 96x36x32,sump 72x24x12, ATO container 40g, and frag tank 36x24x12 are from Advance Acrylics. John was great to work with and meet with me on a Saturday to go over design and layout. The DT is perfect but the frag tank has micro bubbles at the corners but nothing to compromise the tank. You can’t tell unless you are looking for them.(not a lot of bubbles)

I purchased the tank and have not set it up yet. Sad to say it’s been a couple of years but hopefully going up this year.
Thanks for the feedback! I may reach out to them to see what other options they have such as bundling the tank and a sump together.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 56 43.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 61 46.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back