Advanced control options via apex

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to trigger a preset via my apex 0-10v, instead of using a basic or repeating trigger. Is this possible? Say for instance, I would create a preset to run for five minutes and trigger that preset via apex 0-10v, either 040 or 050 (or whatever is available besides (020 and 030, which is my feeding and water change modes). I would use constant speed or maybe triangle mode as an option.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to trigger a preset via my apex 0-10v, instead of using a basic or repeating trigger. Is this possible? Say for instance, I would create a preset to run for five minutes and trigger that preset via apex 0-10v, either 040 or 050 (or whatever is available besides (020 and 030, which is my feeding and water change modes). I would use constant speed or maybe triangle mode as an option.

I am checking with the support team for ya!

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You cannot activate a trigger directly BUT, what you can do, is create a MODE and attach the trigger and the preset to that mode. Make the preset flow what you want and create a single basic TRIGGER that starts at 00:00:00. Then you can have the APEX activate that MODE whenever and for as long as you want.

OP
OP
minus9

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You cannot activate a trigger directly BUT, what you can do, is create a MODE and attach the trigger and the preset to that mode. Make the preset flow what you want and create a single basic TRIGGER that starts at 00:00:00. Then you can have the APEX activate that MODE whenever and for as long as you want.
Awesome, that sounds great! I'll give it a go tomorrow. Looking forward to the live stream btw.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back