Adventurous Shrooms...

reeferpdx415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
80
Reaction score
15
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably a really dumb question but I have mushrooms that I can't seem to get to stop floating around the tank. I put them in a shroom box and they won't attach to anything. So here's the dumb question. Can you glue a shroom to a rock or frag plug?
 
This is probably a really dumb question but I have mushrooms that I can't seem to get to stop floating around the tank. I put them in a shroom box and they won't attach to anything. So here's the dumb question. Can you glue a shroom to a rock or frag plug?
There's never a wrong question! There could be many others who have the exact question as you, but are afraid to ask it. Refer to the post above and you will be good to go!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new