Advice for Newbie Please

Vanessa O.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Location
North Carolina USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg


Here is my 5-gallon Nano Reef Tank. I believe it is a Nano or is it a Pico?

I only have the one Rhodactis Mushroom and a small Zoanthid frag. I really want some kind of other coral but don't know what kind I can have. I really would like a toadstool mushroom of some kind.

Can you guys advise me?
 
Depending on what light you have and the overall flow there could be many options. Though fairly adaptable some Toadstools (Sarcophytons) get quite large so pick carefully.

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new