Advice/ hype on fragging a bounce mushroom

bonarjoseph

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
31
Location
Rancho Cordova
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bounce mushroom and I am nervous but I am itching to frag it so I want to gather as much knowledge and hype so that I can carry through and succeed
 
I would like some help but I am in the Sacramento area
It’s super easy, trust me, I was scared at first. First you’ll want to cut the bounce mushroom into the ammount of pieces you want (try to include a piece of mouth on each on, as this will help will healing process, but it’s not the end of the world if you don’t get it on each one). Chances are that if you accidentally pop a bubble it’ll re inflate within a week or so. Then get some bone cutters and cut the plug.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new