ADVICE. New tank design then build

Controlfreak34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had 360 fish only tank years ago ......been playing with a 13.5 flex for the past year .......many things have changed in the past 20 years lol......so I need guidance and direction....regarding ALL issues, water movement so there is no dead spots, lighting. Sump design. ...this will be a shallow reef with fish, automation etc. I am really looking for someone to help me design the tank it will be glass eroupean bracing.....my freind owns a large glass company so tank and sump will be cut out of glass on water jet CNC machines......I have attached a picture of my idea.....tank should be right around 155gal. +/- a few........HELP

20231230_141016.jpg

The_Paradox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First thing I would address is stand dimensions. I’m assuming stand will be something like 11” front to back? Personally that would be nightmareish for me to manage when you consider overflow and equipment.

OP
OP
C

Controlfreak34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First thing I would address is stand dimensions. I’m assuming stand will be something like 11” front to back? Personally that would be nightmareish for me to manage when you consider overflow and equipment.
Stand will be 30" tall, and 24" deep....the picture is from the top looking down

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back