Advice on my sps coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter smithy446
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smithy446

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent seen polyp extension for a few days, he used to have more purplish tips what do you think about it
Resized_20181014_131920_118.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
Some tank and water perimeters would be helpful. Alk, Ca, Mg, salinity, nitrates, phosphate, how old is your tank etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new