Advice on new Tank

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all,
I am planning a new tank build and would like a tank with built in electrical storage. I'm leaning towards a peninsula. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
@Joe Glass Cages may have some options for you. Glass Cages does custom tanks AND custom stands. When I was fiddlely-farting around on their website, I believe I saw some nice electrical options with their stands. Now, the pricing is a tad higher than the norm, but so is the quality. You get what you pay for. At the very least, it's worth a look-see.
 
@Joe Glass Cages may have some options for you. Glass Cages does custom tanks AND custom stands. When I was fiddlely-farting around on their website, I believe I saw some nice electrical options with their stands. Now, the pricing is a tad higher than the norm, but so is the quality. You get what you pay for. At the very least, it's worth a look-see.
I’ll definitely have to look into that. I was just looking at CADE aquarium peninsula
 
I’ll definitely have to look into that. I was just looking at CADE aquarium peninsula
That's a pretty slick system! I tell ya, I'm in CONSTANT amazement at how far the hobby has come in the last 15 years. Just little things like this. My last sump was a DIY Glass 20g Long with DIY acrylic baffles siliconed into place. It was not pretty, but it worked like a charm!
 
I really like their tanks but I don’t think the peninsula comes with a electrical cabinet
I think the 4820 comes with an electrical compartment. I could be wrong or thinking of something else though.

Edit: I’m wrong.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new