Advice on Tank cycling

go to your lfs and ask if you can buy biomedia from their sump. they will be more than happy to give you a ball.
 
go to your lfs and ask if you can buy biomedia from their sump. they will be more than happy to give you a ball.
Just make sure its a reputable LFS. I did this many years ago when I was joining this hobby and got a pretty bad planarian infection too
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new