advice on tridacnid Clams

Chris Harbaugh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
62
Location
Lake Jackson Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody ever used Fluconazole in there tanks to get rid of Bryosis with Tridacnid Clams??? If so did using this hurt your Clams??
 
Has anybody ever used Fluconazole in there tanks to get rid of Bryosis with Tridacnid Clams??? If so did using this hurt your Clams??
I have a squamosa and it was completely unaffected. I also have a half common dozen clams , six large Indonesian mussels, 4 oysters, a rock of christmas tree worms, a Chili coral, NPS corals and several types of feather dusters. nothing was affected.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new