Sorry to see this my man.. Dealt with these fellas earlier this year, on the bright side they are eradicable. The down side they are destructive lil buggers as I was rapidly losing acros similar to you.
Here is what they are:
definitely similar to AEFW but slightly different it seems.
The thing that fixed mine was following most of Monti Mikes guide as he ran into the same issue (Pages 7-8)
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-sea-reefer-200xl-build.694679/page-7
My steps (your mileage may vary, no promises):
Every 7 days for 6-8 weeks
- 7 minutes melafix dip
- 7 minute coral rx and flatworm exit dip
- Quick swish around in saltwater before returning to tank
Nightly
- Flatworm stop dosed directly to tank
From March 2026:
Same acro I took a frag before it got completely decimated September 30th 2026:
Hopefully this was helpful. There was like no information or barely any out there I could find when I first came across these. Good luck!!